Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ode to River Road



If you start reading from the first sunrise photo, then the post is more fluid. I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging and photos thing, so begin at the bottom and work your way up! Thanks for your patience:).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The large oaks dripping with spanish moss are so much more brilliantly green in the morning. This is the return home, possibly mile 6-7. I have the sun reflecting off the St. John's straight to my back, and this is usually where it begins to get hot. I used to fry in the sun when I was younger, and my front was always much more tan than my back; not so much anymore, it is the opposite!

Shelby has her best friend coming over later so they may swim together. I may get crazy with the camera again!

1 comment:

J&RO said...

I put some miles on that road too, when I was a kid. But they were in my truck with my girlfriend, looking for a place to hang out (wink)and not to run. I don't think I've seen that road in about twenty something years.