Friday, March 14, 2008

I Am Blowing Off The Gym Today


I have a generalized fatigue and frankly, I just don't feel like it! So there! I am going to run tomorrow before the soccer games (we have three, oy!) and on Sunday we are going for a 17 mile bike ride. I suppose I have to start brick training soon for the triathlon and I have a duathlon in 6 weeks or so. I have GOT to work on my swimming. Swim to survive, swim to survive...my mantra. I am dreading it and embracing it all at the same time. Who knew a slovenly, chubby housewife could morph into a competitive hardbody? Well, not that much of a hardbody.


So yesterday I went to email the Gate River Run photos to some acquaintances and I accessed the wrong Kodak gallery and instead emailed a photo of me in some "Come Fuck Me Pumps". I am TRAGIC. How could I make such an error? I am losing it, and I am not even 40 yet. Why can't they come up with some form of secret email retrieval? I am embarrassed.
Marc is busting through the baby gate. I am going to have to come back to this later.

2 comments:

Van 1- Hall said...

Haha are those stripper shoes? thanks for visiting my blog!

cmmoore said...

HILARIOUS!!! love those shoes anyway!!