Monday, March 30, 2009

This shall pass and other observations.

I have a huge story concerning the upcoming Pittsburgh marathon. It is so convoluted right now, that I can't actually say whether I will be running it or not. I have the tickets paid for, and the hotel reservations...but that will have to wait.

I have been in a running rut recently, after doing well at the Gate. I had a 9 minute solid mile 7.3 today, so I felt some redemption. I was still struggling with the ankle issues. That is easily remedied by a new pair of running shoes.

A note to the lady in Pennsylvania who is obssessed with belittling me at every opportunity. Joye, you are a fifty-something-year-old single woman. On your own account, you are a loser magnet when it comes to making good life choices. You persist on mentioning me at every post, and it is pathetic. You don't know me, and you don't know what actually occurred in the past--and yet you have this schoolgirl bully need to "stick it to me". Do you know how pathetic that is? You weren't there, you don't know much. If you were a mature and adjusted person--you would let this go and desist in following me around obsessively. It is disturbing. Very disturbing.

I could be catty and be reciprocative, but I respect senior citizens. Please exercise good judgement.

1 comment:

cmmoore said...

If you are healthy, run the race anyway. Maybe this is what you need to propel you out of the rut.

As for the other nonsense, it amazes me the way people who weren't even "alive" at that time continue to raise the ghosts. Sad that there is nothing better in a life over which to obsess.