Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ODE to friendship

I don't mention them near enough.

I just want to say that I am OH so embarrassed to have been part of an online community. It can come back and bite you in the ass. I have enough at home and in my own circle of friends, that I can't believe I even put myself into that. Stalkers and such! The internet is such a tricky symposium. No doubt "symposium" is the source for the word "poser". I feel so sorry for the bullies who make that their world. Especially when in real life, they would probably have their asses handed back to them in spades. So be better than that. I know I am.

The lonely and socially inept put their eggs in that basket. I understand that in spades. Be careful. EXCEPT, of course, for the site I participate in with local moms (my friends). That is truth and reality. It is a nice place to stop and be me, and not be "mom", "wife", etc.

My friends are fantastic. They are there whenever I need them. I love being here for them. It gives me great satisfaction that I can reciprocate all the wonderful things I am thankful for each and every day.

I truly am blessed.

No comments: