Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am getting my body fat measured again

I want to see if the S3 training has helped. No doubt I am fitting into a 5 or 6, but it isn't that. It's just that I am so much faster lately. If I can just remedy this pinched nerve in my right neck/shoulder area. It has become such a nuisance. I need to get this taken care of...never been to a chiropractor and I am seriously considering it.

I ran my sweet seven and a half this morning....damn how I love that loop. Total negative split with an easy 10 minute the first half and a solid eight minute mile the second. It doesn't get much better than that. But the pain and numbness from my right shoulder affect that arm, and I have to dangle it every mile or so. It is very awkward.

There is a local 5k this weekend I know I can do well in, but Friday I have my first triathlon ocean practice swim. So it is a no-go. PLEASE G-D, don't let me redline in the water. I can do this. I can do this. Then I need to seek medical attention about my neck and shoulder.

No comments: