Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This IS ENOUGH!!

I don't think the antibiotics are working anymore. My sinuses are deadened, I have a full-fledged nasal spray addiction and I can't eat. I set out this morning to run a little over 5 miles, and I dehydrated so badly before mile two. I struggled so hard to finish out this run, but I only got in about 4 miles and I just couldn't do it anymore. I know it's because my caloric intake is maybe down to 1000 a day at best, but I simply can't force myself to eat. Food is sickening to me right now. My 5 year old is home from school, and she is ill as well. The medicine makes me feel drugged out, and this is the second class of antibiotics I have been on for this particular situation.

I know you don't want to hear about my pity party, but I hurt. And I am mad. All I want to do is sleep and cry. I will find something more interesting to blog about later. I think this is a good time to bow out.

2 comments:

GB said...

Sweet! FP has a blog!!! I'm adding you to my blog links. :)

Johnny said...

I hate that you are feeling so crappy. Sleep, drink gatorade, eat some soup. Get a few days' rest and take care of YOU.

Hope you get well soon, Princess!